tirsdag 29. november 2011

Poem from my old blog

This is a poem i wrote to my oldest son in 2009. It was a very difficult birth, and we could have lost him. I have to precious boys that I would give my life for now. Please read and leave comments.


You came to this world without a sign of life
The silence around us could be cut with a knife
they took you from me
and brought you back
You where and still are the most beautifull thing in the world to me
you where put on my chest
and I held you tight
and I knew from that day I would give you my life
protect you and love you with all of my heart
and fear the day when we must part
I gave you life
now you can have mine
I'll stay by your side until the day I die
You are my angel
you are my little boy
who bring to us all
unbelivable joy

I Love you!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar